home >> goshen
citizenship by investment programme
Goshen Citizenship by Investment Programme
Description of Programme:
Citizenship by Investment Programme (CIP) is the legal practice
of an individual making a real estate investment into a country,
normally in the form of a real estate purchase, and in return being
granted the citizenship and passport of that country.
Enabling them to visit, live and work in the chosen country without
a visa or work permit.
The wealthy, especially in emerging market economies, see buying
citizenship or residency rights as a means of greater global mobility
(visa free travel in many countries), tax planning and family security.
In exchange, countries administering such programs receive significant
financial inflows into their economies.
Most citizenship-by-investment programs allow for foreign investors
to make substantial investment in the country via prescribed avenues
and in exchange, lawfully become resident within its jurisdiction
or acquire its nationality and obtain its passport.
The CIP has numerous benefits:
• Obtaining a second passport and citizenship.
• The opportunity to visit a beautiful Caribbean island once
a year for a holiday in your Timeshare villa/condo
• Securing a 14,500 sq ft house plot with planning permission
to develop, with infrastructure and underground utilities in place
• The ability to live in a lovely safe gated community
• With its own Cultural Restaurant depending upon the Niche
• And a place of worship depending upon the Niche Market targeted
• Supporting 12 house families and 72 orphans in our PEARYL
All for a minimum investment of US $400,000
The Goshen Group will be focusing on two specific clientele for
our Citizenship by Investment Programme..