Goals are descriptions of what it is planned to
achieve. They are plans with deadlines.
• To expand our existing programmes to the
Stirling Children Home
• To introduce a programme to the Summervale
and Dods Correctional Institutions
• To have two homes to house those children leaving the homes
and penal institutions who don’t have a support base or their
families can not or are not willing to give them support.
• To network with others who have captured
the vision and who will add to the resources of the ministry as
we recognize the need to come together as a powerful synergy of
people working together to achieve the same common goals of the
• To network with the Child Care Board and
Social Services to be recognized and recommended as a support base
who will receive and cater for young persons who fit the criteria.
• To network with relevant Ministries and
NGOs to sustain resources.