inner healing center>>pearl
Why the name PEARL?
Pearls are precious jewels worn by women to enhance
beauty and attractiveness. They are formed inside the shell of certain
mollusks as a defense mechanism against a potentially threatening
irritant such as a parasite inside its shell, or an attack from
outside, injuring the mantle tissue. The mollusk creates a pearl
sac to seal off the irritation.
Project PEARL involves the struggle to help women
involved in prostitution realize their true beauty and worth and
to release their true potential. It is being initiated with the
hope that the pain and irritation of prostitution will give way
to the beauty of lives reborn, renewed and restored.
The project seeks to:
1. Bring about awareness of the evils of prostitution
2. Highlight the damage prostitution cause to the individual and
3. Reduce the level of prostitution on the streets
4. Assist women desirous of changing their lives
5. Enable women to transition successfully by providing relevant