• Pomegranate seeds make an attractive
garnish on salads and dishes.
• Fresh fruits make fantastic refreshing
• Pomegranate juice can be used to prepare
jellies, sorbets, ice cream and other desserts.
• Pomegranate juice can be added in
cooking, it gives unique flavor and intense sweet taste.
Health benefits of Pomegranate:
• The fruit is moderate in calories,
holds about 83 calories per 100 grams. It contains no cholesterol
or saturated fats.
• It is a good source of soluble and
insoluble dietary fibers which aids in smooth digestion and
• Weight reduction and cholesterol controlling.
• Good source of Vitamin-C, provides
about 17% per 100 g of daily requirement to boosts immunity,
improves circulation, and offers protection from cancers.
• Effective in reducing heart-disease
and lowering Blood Pressure in as little as two weeks.
• Effective against prostate cancer.
• Good source of many vital B-complex
groups of vitamins.
• Rich in Vitamin K, and minerals like
calcium, copper, potassium, and manganese.
• Pomegranate has potent anti-inflammatory
properties to treat arthritis cancer and other chronic diseases.
• Pomegranate has anti-bacterial and
anti-viral properties, which may be useful against common
diseases of the gums.
• Some evidence shows that pomegranate
can improve memory in the elderly and post-surgery, and may
protect against Alzheimers.
• Pomegranate inhibit the production
of estrogen, which can reduce breast cancer risk
Benefits of Pomegranate For Leaves:
1. Pomegranate leaves help you sleep. Wash a handful of pomegranate
leaves (3 grams) then boil in 200 ml of water drink before
going to sleep.
2. Dry pomegranate leaves in the shade, pound
the dry leaves and use like tea leaves to help digestion and
reduce abdominal pain.
3. Pomegranate leaves can treat dysentery.
The leaves are anti-bacterial.
4. Pomegranate leaves can also relieve the symptoms of jaundice.
Prepare 3 grams of powdered Pomegranate dry leaves covered
with boiling water.
5. Pomegranate leaves can also treat a cough.
Take powdered Pomegranate dry leaves add to boiling water,
mixed with black pepper.
6. Can be used to overcome oral thrush use
the Pomegranate leaf juice as a mouth wash.
7. Pomegranate can treat eczema, apply the
leaf powder to the blister area.
This information is intended
solely for the general information of the reader.The
contents is not intended to offer personal medical advice, diagnose
health problems or for treatment purposes. It is not a substitute
for medical care provided by a licensed and qualified health professional.
Please consult your health care provider for any advice on medications.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
TO LEARN MORE...