The benefits to be gained
for participating churches include:
• the opportunity for lending compassionate support to students
from the Caribbean;
• the learning experience of a cultural exchange of information
on respective countries;
• the opportunity to form long-lasting friendships via Internet
• the exchange of ideas, opinions and “a glimpse”
at the lifestyle of another child;
• The opportunity to visit other islands of the Caribbean
and South America and eventually Africa.
is the intention of United Caribbean Trust to create a dedicated
web page for each participating school; this page will be useful
in lending encouragement to the potential for IT Programmes. It
will facilitate familiarity with computers and will be designed
to attract equipment and other “wish list” donations,
This page is a framework that teachers and pupils can build on.
United Caribbean is willing and able to help in
Religion that God our Father accepts
as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows
in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the
CARIBBEAN TRUST BARBADOS BANK ACCOUNT:
First Caribbean International Bank Bds Ltd
Super Centre Complex, Warrens
St. Michael, Barbados
Account number 1001092544
You will receive regular e-mail updates on the progress of the partnership
as well as be able to follow the progress in articles on this web
• Specific children have been identified and
you will receive all the information regarding your 'sponsored'
child, this will remind you to pray for Mission Suriname.