Education for new Christians
home >> teen challenge
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Click on the question, for the
1. Why are you called Teen Challenge?
2. What denomination are you?
3. Where do the students attend church?
4. Do you have licensed counselors?
5. Do you have a detox program?
6. How long is your program?
7. Why is the program so long?
8. What is the process for getting
into Teen Challenge Barbados?
9. How many students do you have?
10. What's the staff-to-student ratio?
11. How is Teen Challenge funded?
12. Do you take students on medications?
13. Do you take students with mental
14. Do you take people with disabilities?
15. Do you have a women's program?
16. What is the daily routine?
17. Do students get paid for the
work they do?
18. Are students allowed to work
an outside job while enrolled in the program?
19. What about my family while I'm
in the program?
20. Are students allowed contact
with people outside of Teen Challenge?
21. Are students allowed to talk
to girlfriends or single females?
22. How long is the application process?