The WISH Center
In the case of a donation or
grant of US $2.5 million to UCT
• Purchase the property for US
• Subdivide the property into two parts with 6 acres reserved
for the ‘Women’s Inner Healing Center’ housing
the 10 residential properties.
• Obtain planning permission to subdivide the remaining 14
acres into a middle income property development.
• The remaining 14 acres of the
property would be subdivided into 4,000 sq foot house plots.
• 20% of the land would be reserved for infra structure including
roads and recreational children’s playing area.
• Resulting in 11 acres of land for land development a total
of 110 properties
• Infrastructure including water
• Building the first 800 sq
ft show house – options remain the same as above
• Sell 66 properties realizing
a profit of US $40,000 per house =US $2,640,000
• Purchase 44 properties around
'The WISH Center’ at the cost of US $60,000 each =US $2,640,000
generating a monthly income of US $500 each = US $22,000 per month
1. US $12,000 - Food for participants
(This would cover food costs for 40 participants at US$10 per day
each for a month).
2. US $3,500 – Utilities and insurance per month
3. US $2,000 – Project Administrator per month including accommodation
4. US $1,500 – Resident Caretaker/Maintenance per month including
5. US $2,000 – UCT Administrator and property manager per
6. US $1,000 – Misc
This is an awesome opportunity and
we hope we can partner with you to establish this first ever ‘Women’s
Inner Spiritual Healing Center’. We hope you have caught the
vision and can assist us with this worthy cause.
Founder United Caribbean Trust
Tel: (246) 425 1917
Cel: (246) 267 5516