Goshen CBI Project
citizenship by investment development project >> cbi niche market >> kenya
Niche Market - Persecuted Christians in Kenya
Almost 40,000,000 Christians live in Kenya
Most of the persecution of Kenya’s Christians comes from
the Islamic militant group Al-Shabaab. The group, based in neighboring
Somalia, has conducted numerous attacks targeting Christians in
Kenya, a majority-Christian country.
Kenyans can only travel to a few African countries and the Caribbean
without obtaining a visa.
The Kenyan Goshen CBI Project has numerous benefits:
• Obtaining a second passport and citizenship.
• The opportunity to visit a beautiful Caribbean island once
a year for a holiday in your Timeshare villa/condo
• Securing a 14,500 sq ft house plot with planning permission
to develop, with infrastructure and underground utilities in place
• The ability to live in a lovely safe Kenyan gated community
• With its own church and Kenyan restaurant
• Supporting 12 house families and 72 Kenyan orphans in our
All for a minimum investment of US $400,000
Profits from the Kenya CBI's will be invested in bringing assistance
to the Christians in Kenya, establishing PowerPlay
Child Care Centres working with our local Kids
In Ministry International leaders in Kenya.
God called Rev
Kennedy Salano four years ago to provide a ray of hope
through Jesus Christ to desperate children living in great
poverty, hunger, strife, AIDS, illness, dysentery, crime,
drugs, human waste and hopelessness.
Profits from CBI Kenya will be channeled into organizations
such as these providing hope to the hopeless.