home >> goshen
citizenship by investment development project >> niche market >> jews in america
CBI Niche Market - Jews in America
Anti-Semitism remains prevalent around the world, with one in four
adults expressing anti-Jewish sentiment.
There is a wave of racist and anti-semitic hate sweeping America.
Hate crimes, including attacks against American Jews and Muslims,
spiked in several key U.S. cities in 2016.
There are three main areas in America that our Marketing Consultants
will be promoting and marketing the Goshen Group and they are the
same areas that have the highest levels of Jews.
There are also nationalities that are restricted from doing business
in certain countries and would benefit from a quick passport for
business opportunities. Israelis, who are banned from about a dozen
countries, are an example of this.
2. New York
The Goshen Jewish CBI Development Project has numerous benefits:
• Obtaining a second passport and citizenship.
• The opportunity to visit a beautiful Caribbean island once
a year for a holiday in your Timeshare villa/condo
• Securing a 14,500 sq ft house plot with planning permission
to develop, with infrastructure and underground utilities in place
• The ability to live in a lovely safe Jewish gated community
• With its own Synagogue and Kosher restaurant
• Supporting 12 house families and 72 Jewish orphans in our
All for a minimum investment of US $400,000