Goshen CBI Project
home >> goshen
citizenship by investment development project >> niche market >> jews in britain
CBI Niche Market - Jews in Britain
The number of anti semitic incidents in the UK has reached the highest level ever recorded, with reports of violence, property damage, abuse and threats against members of Britain's Jewish population more than doubling last year . Community Security Trust recorded 1,168 incidents against Britain's Jewish population in 2014.
The Goshen Jewish CBI Development Project has numerous benefits:
• Obtaining a second passport and citizenship.
• The opportunity to visit a beautiful Caribbean island once
a year for a holiday in your Timeshare villa/condo
• Securing a 14,500 sq ft house plot with planning permission
to develop, with infrastructure and underground utilities in place
• The ability to live in a lovely safe Jewish British gated
• With its own Synagogue and Kosher restaurant
• Supporting 12 house families and 72 Jewish orphans in our
All for a minimum investment of US $400,000