home >> make
jesus smile>>early childhood music
Since 1998 we have seen the following in each graduating
Our Early Childhood Music (ECM) Graduates
all receive straight A’s in Reading, Math and Science
At age 7-8 most read at 4th &
5th grade levels.
All are leaders in their schools,
on their sports teams and in their churches.
Early Childhood Music Program
• Creates worshipping musicians
• Leaders in their schools
• Performers, with confidence
• At the top of their class in every subject
Valley Fellowship Christian Academy
Huntsville, Alabama USA
We are creating a model for piano-based music
1st Year Piano
(2nd grade - 7 years old))
Those taking piano lessons:
- 2.6 points higher in Math
- 1.9 points higher in Reading
- No comparison in Science, as the children do
not receive a Science letter grade in 2nd grade.