home>> het zaad van jezus zaaien
zaad van Jezus Zaaien -
The Sowing the Jesus Seed curriculum is
a 12 week journey which is a part of our Follow
Me English Series.
(Information to be translated
for the children of Suriname)
• This Dutch curriculum starts with the Introduction
to Moringa. This session begins the education of the children
on Moringa, recognized as the ‘Miracle Tree’, ‘Mothers
Friend” and “Mother’s Milk.”
• Session 2 the children sow their Moringa seeds and meet
'Molly the Moringa Seed' Salvation Flipchart, enabling
them to sow the Jesus seed.
• Sowing the Jesus Seed is a 4 week educational
teaching on sowing seeds in the natural and in the Spiritual introducing
the Sowers Parable.
• Introduction to NURTURING of the Jesus Seed
– This sixth lesson series focuses on the Jesus seed. God
wants us to grow spiritually. In order to grow plants need sunlight
and water. The light is like the presence of God, Jesus is our light.
Being watered is like being filled with the Holy Spirit living &
growing in you
• Session 7 - 9 continues NURTURING
of the Jesus Seed – weeding, guarding and pruning,
comparing the natural with the Spiritual
• Session 10 an Introduction to the
FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
• Session 11 covers HARVESTING
• Session 12 is the final SUMMARY
of this children's Discipleship Training Program for children up
to the age of 12 years.
The follow up from this curriculum is a 12 part
series on SUPER