la semilla de jesús>> implementación
la Semilla de Jesús -Implementación
As you prepare to journey
you need to take six main steps along the path.
(All text to be translated into
1. Pray It is essential to pray
and ask the Holy Spirit to direct your path as you select students,
teachers, parents and leaders will help you in implementation. We
suggest that you find a group of people to pray with you as you
implement step by step though out the training.
2. Plan your Schedule The Sowing
the Jesus Seed sessions can be taught over twenty one weeks in your
church, After School Club, in your neighborhood, or condensed and
taught at a one week Christian Summer Camp. It also works well as
a Family Discipleship time. You will need to decide how long the
training will be and when you will begin.
3. Prepare your Location You will
need a safe environment where the children will have plenty of room
to do praise and worship, drama, drawings and other activities that
will require work space.
4. Prepare your Trainers
- We strongly suggest one trainer for 2 children,
if possible. This creates a relational and interactive experience
and allows trainers to learn alongside the children.
- Trainers must love God and love children.
- You should know their backgrounds and be confident
of their concern for the children's well being and Spiritual development.
- They must be faithful people willing to attend
the entire training of the children. " Trainers should be able
to teach others. 2 Timothy 2 v 2
- They should be willing to learn the Gospel Plan
prior to the training of the children.
- Trainers should be willing to pray for and with
the children they disciple.
- Willing to meet with other trainers before each
lesson to preview the next lesson and delegate teaching responsibilities.
5. Pre-Selection of children For
the first implementation of the program, select the children who
are Spiritually mature and able to eventually teach others. During
the second training, when the student is ready he/she returns as
a Trainer and invites two friends who they will disciple.
6. Prepare Materials Gather your
materials before starting implementation. Some items may need to
be ordered in advance. Photocopy or obtain necessary materials for
the next lesson. Prepare the necessary props, activities, song,
games, take home tools etc
All materials including Lesson Plans, Visual Aids,
Activity Books, Music sheets and Music Videos can all be downloaded
from our Dropbox
Prepare to Teach