Faith Power Pentecostal
home >> africa
appeal >>uganda>> fppm-u>>powers
OF THE ORGANISATION
In order to achieve the above objectives, the Organisation
shall have the following powers.
- To dispense the Gospel of Jesus Christ as found
in the Bible by any and all means of whatsoever character, including
but not limited to preaching, counseling, pamphlets, publications,
newspapers, books broad casting, television, telephone, wireless,
conducting schools, classes, institutions, clinics, lectures,
camps, house parties, conferences, missionary work, conducting
services, personal work by word of mouth, by motion pictures,
films or all types and other proper religious means of whatsoever
- To receive and administer gifts, offerings, grants
and other contributions for the work of relief, rehabilitation,
reconstruction and development of the country.
- To print and publish any pamphlets, articles
in newspapers, periodical, books or leaflets the organization
may think desirable for the promotion of its objectives.
- To receive donations, offerings, tithes, and
gifts of all kinds for such promotion of the objectives of this
- To purchase or take on lease or by any other
means acquire any movable or immovable property in Uganda or else
where for any estate or interest whatsoever and any rights, privileges
or buildings, machinery, engines, plant, live or dead stock or
- To employ experts, advisors, coordinators, administrators,
expatriates and others for the objectives of the organization.
- To transmit, propagate and communicate the Gospel
of the Lord Jesus Christ to students in Universities, Colleges,
schools and other academic institutions, barracks, prisons, hospitals,
to Churches and other congregations or assemblies or gatherings
and to the public at large.
- To provide theological, leadership training and
capacity building, to clergy and lay people.
- To solicit and administer scholarships to orphans
and other disadvantaged groups of people.
- To devise ways and means of making the organization
self supporting, self sufficient and self propagating.
- To take such steps by personal or written appeals,
public meetings or otherwise as may from time to time be deemed
expedient for the purpose of producing contributions to the organization
in the form of endowments, donations, or otherwise participate
in such other things as have for their objective the raising of
money for the purpose of the Organisation or the spreading the
- To invest the money of the Organisation as immediately
require in any one or more of the modes of investments for the
time being authorized by law or the investments of trust moneys,
and in such manner as may from time to time be determined.
- To borrow or raise money that may be required
by the organization upon such terms and upon such security as
may be deemed advisable.
- To draw, make, accept, endorse, discount, execute
and issue cheques, warrants, debentures and other negotiable or
- To construct, maintain and alter any building
or erections and to provide the same with all proper and necessary
fixtures, furniture, fittings, apparatus, appliances, conveniences
- To provide, endow, furnish and fit out with all
necessary equipments furniture, aids, statistics and other materials,
for the coordination of the objectives aforesaid and to promote,
organize, manage, coordinate all such things, privileges or easements
over or in respect of any property and any buildings, machinery,
engines, plant, live or dead stock of things whatsoever.
- To facilitate procurements and transport of relief
and development supplies.
- To sell, improve, manage, develop, exchange,
lease mortgage dispose of turn to account or otherwise deal with
all or any part of the property or rights of organization.
- To enter into any arrangement with any international
bodies, Governments or authorities, national bodies, organizations,
co operations, companies or persons and accept grants or moneys,
land, donations, gifts and other assistance with a view of promoting
the objectives of the organization, in taking any gifts property
and to take the same subject to any special trust, which may be
prescribed by donors thereof.