• Pomegranate seeds make
an attractive garnish on salads and dishes.
• Fresh fruits make fantastic refreshing juice.
• Pomegranate juice can be used to prepare
jellies, sorbets, ice cream and other desserts.
• Pomegranate juice can be added in cooking,
it gives unique flavor and intense sweet taste.
Health benefits of Pomegranate:
• The fruit is moderate
in calories, holds about 83 calories per 100 grams. It contains
no cholesterol or saturated fats.
• It is a good source of soluble and
insoluble dietary fibers which aids in smooth digestion and
• Weight reduction and cholesterol controlling.
• Good source of Vitamin-C, provides about
17% per 100 g of daily requirement to boosts immunity, improves
circulation, and offers protection from cancers.
• Effective in reducing heart-disease and
lowering Blood Pressure in as little as two weeks.
• Effective against prostate cancer.
• Good source of many vital B-complex groups
• Rich in Vitamin K, and minerals like calcium,
copper, potassium, and manganese.
• Pomegranate has potent anti-inflammatory
properties to treat arthritis cancer and other chronic diseases.
• Pomegranate has anti-bacterial and anti-viral
properties, which may be useful against common diseases of the gums.
• Some evidence shows that pomegranate can
improve memory in the elderly and post-surgery, and may protect
• Pomegranate inhibit the production of estrogen,
which can reduce breast cancer risk
Health Benefits of Pomegranate For Leaves:
1. Pomegranate leaves help you sleep. Wash a handful of pomegranate
leaves (3 grams) then boil in 200 ml of water drink before
going to sleep.
2. Dry pomegranate leaves in the shade, pound
the dry leaves and use like tea leaves to help digestion and
reduce abdominal pain.
3. Pomegranate leaves can treat dysentery.
The leaves are anti-bacterial.
4. Pomegranate leaves can also relieve the symptoms
of jaundice. Prepare 3 grams of powdered Pomegranate dry leaves
covered with boiling water.
5. Pomegranate leaves can also treat a cough. Take
powdered Pomegranate dry leaves add to boiling water, mixed with
6. Can be used to overcome oral thrush use the Pomegranate
leaf juice as a mouth wash.
7. Pomegranate can treat eczema, apply the leaf
powder to the blister area.
15 amazing health benefits of pomegranate
includes delicious pomegranate recipes. Over 7,000 words and packed
with practical tips and advice. You can find it here: https://www.jenreviews.com/pomegranate/
This information is intended
solely for the general information of the reader.The
contents is not intended to offer personal medical advice, diagnose
health problems or for treatment purposes. It is not a substitute
for medical care provided by a licensed and qualified health professional.
Please consult your health care provider for any advice on medications.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
TO LEARN MORE...
SOWING SEEDS OF SUCCESS - MORINGA CURRICULUM
GROW AND GO CURRICULUM